Note: We’re currently offering FREE Shipping for all UK . orders.
Processing (1-3 business days) and shipping days are included in our delivery time.
Your order will be delivered within 3 and 7 business days.
If you have any questions or need your order to arrive by a specific date, please do not hesitate to shoot us an email!
We recommend to hand-wash and dry your knives after every use. You might get away with dishwashing a few times, but you always risk damaging your knives. Dishwashers expose your knives to extreme temperatures and soaking, which may cause rust to form.
- The 8" Chef's Knife: An all-purpose knife for all kinds of cutting tasks. It features a curved belly for chopping ingredients in a rocking-like motion. It’s your go-to for chopping herbs, dicing vegetables, fruit, and herbs.
- The 7" Santoku Knife: This knife is slightly shorter, thinner, and lighter than the Chef's Knife and has a flat edge. It excels at slicing cheese, mincing herbs, chopping-small sized ingredients, and cutting meat and fish.
- The 3.5" Paring Knife: A small, but mighty knife for tasks that require maneuverability, rather than force. You can use it to slice delicate mushrooms, peel fruits, cut small vegetables, or mince a clove of garlic.
- The 7" Cleaver Knife: Built with a wide, rectangular-shaped blade, this knife is great at cutting through hard meats and vegetables.
- The 6" Boning Knife: It features features a narrow, flexible blade that makes it great at cutting around difficult shapes from tricky angles. It’s perfect for deboning and removing tissue from meats like pork, beef, chicken, and lamb.
- The 5" Santoku Knife: This is a smaller Santoku knife with extra precision and control. It's great for mincing and dicing small to medium sized ingredients.
- The 8" Bread Knife: It boasts a long, narrow blade with serrated teeth and gullets that make it look like a saw. This unique design allows the Bread Knife to excel at cutting hard foods with soft insides without crushing them. If you’re looking to slice fresh-baked bread, cake, or tomato, this knife will effortlessly do the job.
- The 8" Slicing Knife: This long, thin knife allows you to cut thin slices of meat, fruits and vegetables without tearing or shredding. You can also use your Slicing Knife to cut delicate pastries and pies.